Tomofun, LLC - Furbo
Model Number: 001-01WHTOA-1
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Tomofun, LLC be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Tomofun, LLC warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 2 year. This warranty extends to the original buyer (only or and each successive buyer within the warranty period).
Within the period of this warranty, Tomofun, LLC will repair or replace, free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Tomofun, LLC technician.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Tomofun, LLC.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Tomofun, LLC authorized service technician
How to Obtain Warranty Service
The buyer may return the Covered Product to Tomofun, LLC, who will do one of the following:
- Service or repair the Covered Product to conform to the applicable warranty
- Replace the Covered Product with goods those are identical or reasonably equivalent to the warranted goods
- Refund to the buyer the original purchase price less that amount directly attributable to use by the buyer prior to the discovery of the nonconformity
Notice to Buyer
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. You have the right to bring any action at law or equity to resolve disputes concerning or to enforce the provisions of this warranty. The buyer shall not be responsible for expenses incurred in submitting a dispute for resolution under the terms of this paragraph. The buyer is required to submit any dispute for resolution under this paragraph before pursuing any legal remedies to which he or she may be entitled.